KVH APPOINTMENT POLICIES
KANAB VETERINARY HOSPITAL ASKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND UNDERSTANDING
Due to a national shortage of veterinarians and a significant increase in pet ownership, there are ever-increasing wait times for veterinary appointments nationwide. KVH is no different. Our appointment schedule is fully booked many weeks in advance. Our goal is to care for as many pets as need us, in a timely and efficient manner. To aid our mission, during uniquely challenging times, we are reinforcing our current policies as follows:
NEW KVH APPOINTMENT POLICIES
- You MUST respond and "confirm" your appointment (by 2 pm the day prior to your appointment or by 2 pm the Friday before a Monday appointment)
- All appointments not confirmed prior to 2:00 pm the day before (or 2:00 pm the Friday before if the appointment falls on Monday) will be canceled and removed from the schedule.
- You will receive the following series of reminders of your upcoming scheduled appointment:
- An email reminder 3 days in advance.
- A text reminder 2 days in advance.
- A phone call from KVH front desk 1 day in advance.
To ensure timely confirmation of your scheduled appointment, please confirm we have your correct email address and phone number.
- Clients may cancel appointments by 2 pm the day prior to their appointment (or 2:00 pm the Friday before if the appointment falls on Monday) without penalty.
**Please be courteous and release your appointment for another pet that needs us.
HISTORY OF “NO SHOW” WITHOUT NOTICE
- Clients with a consistent history of not showing for appointments and not calling in advance, will now be required to pre-pay $75.00 for their visit at the time of scheduling.
- If you call to cancel your appointment by 2:00 pm the day prior (or 2:00 pm the Friday before if the appointment falls on Monday), we will refund your pre-pay.
- If you call to cancel your appointment after 2:00 pm the day prior to your appointment (or 2:00 pm the Friday before if the appointment falls on Monday), your pre-pay will not be refunded.
New clients scheduling their initial visit will pre-pay $75.00 for their appointment.
SURGERY SUITE RESERVATIONS
All appointments for surgical procedures will require $100.00 pre-payment at the time of scheduling.
HISTORY OF NON-PAYMENT
Clients with a non-payment at time of service will be required to pre-pay $75.00 at the time of scheduling. ***These deposits will not be refunded if the appointment is not canceled appropriately***
Our veterinary professionals do their best to be on time for each patient. Occasionally, we are delayed by pet emergencies but some delays are caused by clients who arrive late for their appointment.
**Please be courteous to your fellow pet owners and our staff. Please arrive on time for your appointment. If you arrive late, you may experience a period of waiting before we can see you.